These Maple Pecan Cranberry Granola Bites are a great snack as they’re easy to transport and will fill you with lots of sustainable energy.
I love making granola bites at home myself because I can control exactly what’s in them – which means I can fill them with yummy flavours like maple syrup, cranberries, and pecans!
Not only are these granola bites delicious and insanely moreish, they’re also incredibly quick and easy to make, requiring less than 30 minutes from start to finish and you can make them in just 4 simple steps.
Incidentally, they’re also gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free!
I personally feel that the addition of the cinnamon makes the oats taste really warm and toasty but you don’t have to add it if you don’t want to.
If you liked these, check out my Tropical Granola Bites!
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
These Maple Pecan Cranberry Granola Bites are a great snack as they're easy to transport and will fill you with lots of sustainable energy.
- 200 g (7oz) oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 heaped tablespoons smooth almond butter (you can sub with cashew butter)
- 50g (1.7oz) pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Optional: Few tablespoons sunflower seeds/pumpkin seeds/chia seeds
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 degrees (350 degrees)
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until it forms a slightly sticky mixture that can be easily moulded into small bite-sized pieces – add a splash of water or milk (any kind) to help it stick together if necessary
- Use two teaspoons (or your hands) to mould the mixture into 24 equal bite-sized pieces and place on a baking tray lined with greased baking parchment
- Bake in oven for around 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown
Keeps in a sealed air-tight container for up to 5 days
Thanks for reading! If you’d like to receive a FREE COPY of my ebook of the 10 most popular recipes on my blog, you can sign up here.