This Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Chocolate Bark is the perfect seasonal snack for autumn, and will also be perfect for gift-giving later on in the year too!
What I love most about this Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Chocolate Bark is the combination of different flavours and textures.
First, let’s talk flavours! It’s salty, tart and sweet all at the same time, thanks to the mixture of sea salt, dried cranberries and dark chocolate.
Now onto textures – the crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds pair beautifully with the melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate and the chewy dried cranberries.
This Chocolate Bark requires just 4 ingredients and comes together in less than 10 minutes (+ time the chocolate needs in the fridge to solidify).
It’s easy enough to make as a quick snack for yourself, but also looks impressive and is special enough to be a great gift – particularly handy as the Christmas season is fast approaching! It’s also vegan and gluten-free so suits a range of dietary requirements too.
You can customise it however you like, subbing in milk chocolate for dark chocolate or adding any other nuts/seeds/dried fruit you like – go crazy!
To make this Chocolate Bark even more seasonal, you could even roast your own pumpkin seeds that you have left over from fun activities like pumpkin carving.
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d love for you to take a photo and tag it #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! It would really make my day to see what you come up with!
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 40g dark chocolate (ensure vegan/dairy-free if necessary)*
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- Melt chocolate using a bain-marie or the microwave
- Spread the melted chocolate thinly onto some greaseproof baking paper
- Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds, cranberries and sea salt
- Place in fridge for a couple of hours until chocolate has turned solid
- Once the chocolate is hard, peel off the baking paper an break into smaller pieces
- *You can substitute for milk chocolate if you wish