Want to work with me? Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to help!
Different ways that I’d be happy to collaborate:
1. FREELANCE WRITING: I work as a freelance journalist and write for national newspapers as well as more specialist publications. I would love to produce content for your website or publication. I regularly contribute my recipes and photographs to magazines such as Free-From Heaven, Gluten-Free Heaven, Cook Vegan, Vegan Food & Living and Vegan Food & Living Australia.
2. SPONSORED POSTS: If you have any products that you think would be a good fit for my recipes, I would be very happy to promote them on my blog and related social media platforms. I have previously worked with brands such as:
3. RECIPE DEVELOPMENT: I’d be happy to create recipes for your products or your company.
4. COOKERY CLASSES: If you are organising an event and would like me to give cookery classes I would be happy to do so. For example, I teach university students at Scape Student Living in London how to make easy healthy food.
5. RESTAURANT REVIEWS: I’d be more than happy to visit your restaurant and write up a review. Here is one I’ve previously posted on my blog:
If you’d be interested in any of the above or if you have any other ideas, please send an email to email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you so much!