How do you feel about leading an alternative diet? Do you sometimes find it:
- or inconvenient?
So, I completely understand how you feel. Not only can leading an alternative diet feel isolating, as food is such a big part of all social situations, but it can also be overwhelming and frustrating as you have to try harder to think of what to cook and eat, and at first it seems like all you’ll be eating for the rest of your life is plain rice and boiled carrots.
It can also be inconvenient, because even when you’re busy, tired and hungry, you don’t always have the option of grabbing a ready meal, getting takeout or going to a restaurant. And it can get tiring always having to think about what you can eat that’s easy to make, healthy and delicious.
So, I felt compelled to create a solution and made this Easy Dinner Recipes cookbook!
Now, you’ll be able to enjoy flavourful pastas, hearty stews, fragrant curries and nourishing bowls, without having to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen.
Inside you’ll find:
- A 45-page digital cookbook with easy dinner recipes that just happen to be vegan + gluten-free.
- 30 completely NEW recipes never before seen on the blog.
- A detailed introduction explaining the ingredients I use, how to prepare them and tons of cooking tips.
- At least one high-quality image for each recipe.
About the recipes:
- A varied collection of recipes spanning a variety of different cuisines and ingredients
- All simple ingredients that you can buy from your local supermarket (though this may vary depending on what part of the world you live)
- All filling, satisfying and nutritious meals with lots of nutrients and fibre, and a good balance of protein and carbohydrates
- Created for the whole family to enjoy, but easy enough to make even if cooking for one
- All healthy, whole food plant-based ingredients
- Many substitution options included, so that you can decide what to use depending on your preferences and convenience
- All refined sugar free
- Nut-free options for every recipe
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- Measurements in both grams and oz/cups
- Alternative names included for foods e.g. coriander/cilantro
What are others saying about it?
“The cookbook is easy on the eyes, with clean text and clear bright photos. I love that the recipes really are easy, with ingredients I already have and quick directions without a lot of fluff. I also appreciate the one line description of each recipe in the table of contents.”
“You use ingredients which are easy to get, they are all super nutritious and so colourful on the plate. There are no additives, artificial sweeteners or any nasties. Your recipes are not complicated and actually, a joy to make. Your book is perfect, nothing less. There is a good variety of dinners in it.”
“This cookbook looks fantastic. The kids and I have already chosen a couple of recipes we would love to try soon.”
“Food looks great, and pretty simple!”
“As a gluten free vegan it’s brilliant to find recipes I can just follow without having to substitute any ingredients.”
This book is perfect for you if:
- You’re stuck in a food rut and hungry for inspiration
- You want to eat delicious and healthy meals but just can’t be bothered to plan what to make for dinner
- You’re looking for fresh new ways to cook with vegetables, beans and tofu
- You want easy but healthy recipes
- You’re interested in a whole foods plant-based diet
- You’re a long-time vegan looking for new recipe ideas
- You’re completely new to the vegan lifestyle and keen to learn more
- You’re not strictly vegan but want ideas to cut back on meat and eat more vegetables
All this for $14 (£10)
How can I buy it?
- Click the Buy Now button anywhere on this page
- Enter your email address and Credit/Debit Card details or Paypal details
- You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase (with an option to generate an invoice/receipt)
- Click download on this page or click the download link in your email
- The book will now appear in your Downloads folder!
The book is sold in US dollars because I am only allowed to set the price in one currency. However, if you live elsewhere and use a different currency, you can buy the book in dollars and your bank will automatically convert it into your own currency. The book can be purchased whatever country you’re in, and there are no “shipping costs” for anyone, no matter where you live.
Any problems or questions, please get in touch at [email protected].
Feeling unsure? If you don’t love this book, you can just let me know why within 30 days of purchase, and you’ll get 100% of your money back!
Any questions? I’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch with me at [email protected]. Any feedback is also much appreciated.
If you would like to be an affiliate for this ebook, please get in touch with me at [email protected].