These No-Bake Granola Bars are soft and chewy, perfectly sweet and packed with flavour! They’re quick to make and easily customisable!
Why you’ll love these No-Bake Granola Bars:
- they’re soft and chewy
- they’re rich and fudgy
- they’re filling and satisfying
- they’re perfectly sweet
- they’re healthy and nutritious
- they’re a source of protein and fibre
- they’re easy to make
- they’re refined sugar free
- they’re made in one bowl
- they take just 15 minutes to make
- they’re great for meal prep
- they’re easily customisable
- they stay soft for days
- they make a great breakfast, snack or dessert!
How to make these No-Bake Granola Bars
Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a glass mixing bowl.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for it to firm up before cutting.
- Remove from the loaf tin and cut into bars – you should be able to cut into 6 bars.
How long do these No-Bake Granola Bars keep for?
These Granola Bars keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a good few days.
Can these Granola Bars be frozen?
Yes, they keep in the freezer for up to one month – leave to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before eating.
Substitutions you can make to this recipe:
- the peanut butter can be substituted with almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter or tahini
- the agave syrup can be substituted with brown rice syrup or date syrup (I wouldn’t recommend maple syrup as it’s too liquidy)
- you can omit the chocolate chips and goji berries
- the chocolate chips/goji berries can be substituted with dried cranberries, raisins or chopped nuts
- use refined sugar free chocolate chips if you prefer
- the desiccated coconut can be omitted
- you can add cocoa powder or matcha powder.
More vegan no-bake desserts:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
No-Bake Granola Bars (Vegan + GF)
- 4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (or sub almond or cashew butter)
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup (or sub brown rice syrup or date syrup) *
- 75 g (3/4 cup) rolled oats (ensure gluten-free if necessary)
- 20 g (1/8 cup) dark chocolate chips ** (ensure vegan/gluten-free if necessary
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons goji berries (or sub dried cranberries)
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf tin lined with greaseproof baking paper (I used a one-pound loaf tin)
- Smooth over the top
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for it to firm up before cutting
- Remove from the loaf tin and cut into bars – you should be able to cut into 6 bars
- Keeps in an airtight container in the fridge for a good few days
Can these No-Bake Granola Bars be frozen?Yes, they keep in the freezer for up to one month – leave to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before eating.
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you click through and purchase any of these films, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.