These Vegan Granola Bars are chewy, nutty and perfectly satisfying. They’re great for breakfast, dessert or a snack!
Granola bars, flapjacks, cereal bars or whatever else you like to call them, are really delicious and make such a convenient snack, but unfortunately a lot of them aren’t always as healthy as they look. But, luckily they’re much easier to make than you may think, so why not make your own!
Why you’ll love these Vegan Granola Bars:
- they’re chewy and crunchy
- they’re filling and satisfying
- they’re perfectly sweet
- they’re healthy and nutritious
- they’re a source of protein and fibre
- they’re easy to make
- they’re refined sugar free
- they’re made in one bowl
- they take just 20 minutes to make
- they’re great for meal prep
- they’re easily customisable
- they travel well
- they make a great breakfast, snack or dessert!
How to make these Vegan Granola Bars
Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a glass mixing bowl.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars.
How long do these Vegan Granola Bars keep for?
These Granola Bars keep in an airtight container for a good few days.
More vegan snack recipes:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Vegan Granola Bars (Gluten-Free)
- 125 g (½ cup) smooth peanut butter (or sub almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter)
- 7 tablespoons agave syrup (or sub brown rice syrup or date syrup) *
- Pinch salt
- 150 g (1 ½ cup) rolled oats (ensure gluten-free if necessary)
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 30 g (⅓ cup) flaked almonds (or sub flaked coconut)
- 40 g (⅓ cup) pecan nuts , roughly chopped (or sub any other nuts or seeds)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- Transfer to a lined and greased baking tin (I used a 23 cm/9 inch square baking tin)
- Bake in oven for around 10 minutes until golden brown
- Leave to cool before cutting into bars
- Keeps in an airtight container for up to a few days
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you click through and purchase any of these films, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.