This Vegan Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal is creamy, perfectly chewy, sweet and fruity. It’s the perfect comforting yet healthy breakfast or brunch.
Why you’ll love this Vegan Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal:
- it’s rich and creamy
- it’s perfectly chewy
- it’s filling and satisfying
- it’s healthy and nutritious
- it’s a good source of fibre
- it’s easy to make
- it’s ready in 30 minutes
- it’s easily adaptable
- it’s a great way to start the day
- but also works as a healthy dessert or snack
- it tastes like banana bread or banana cake
- it’s gluten-free
- it’s naturally sweetened and contains no added sugar!
How to make this Vegan Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the recipe with exact measurements and full instructions.
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
Mix the mashed banana with the oats, milk, blueberries and cinnamon.
Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until firmed up and golden brown.
SUBSTITUTIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO THIS RECIPE:
- you can use any type of plant-based milk – almond milk, cashew milk, oat milk, rice milk, soy milk etc
- you can use fresh or frozen blueberries
- you can substitute the blueberries with any other similar fruit such as raspberries, blackberries or cherries
- you can add some nut butter for extra protein and creaminess – peanut, almond or cashew butter
- you can add some dried fruit – raisins, dried cranberries, chopped dates, or dried pineapple, papaya or mango for a tropical vibe
- you can add maple syrup or any other sweetener for extra sweetness
- you can top it with chopped nuts such as walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts or pistachios
- you can top it with desiccated coconut or coconut flakes.
More vegan breakfast recipes:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Vegan Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal (GF)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Mash the banana in a bowl
- Mix the mashed banana with the oats, milk, blueberries and cinnamon
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until firmed up and golden brown
- Enjoy immediately!
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you click through and purchase any of these films, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.