This Homemade Domino's Pizza Garlic Herb Dip is so easy to make and tastes like the real deal, with a fraction less of the guilt.
I was thinking about Domino's Pizza's Garlic and Herb Dip the other day, and decided to recreate the flavours at home! I used blended cashew nuts, as I love how deliciously thick, rich and creamy they get. It makes the perfect base for a creamy dip.
If you can't be bothered with blending cashew nuts, you can substitute with shop-bought mayonnaise (vegan or otherwise), and that would also work pretty well I think.
Then all I did was add some ingredients such as raw garlic, vinegar, agave, lemon juice, mustard, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. It's also accidentally vegan, gluten-free and even oil-free too.
One taste and I was instantly reminded of Domino's - it was incredible! This dip is delicious with:
- vegetable crudités
- grilled cheese
- sweet potato fries
- spread on toast (would be particularly good with sliced radishes on top too)
Looking for more dips? You might like my:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Helpful tools to make this Homemade Domino's Pizza Garlic Herb Dip:
hand-held stick blender
Homemade Domino’s Pizza Garlic Herb Dip (Vegan + GF)
- 100 g (⅔ cup) raw cashew nuts*
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon agave syrup (or sub any other sweetener)
- ¼ teaspoon (Dijon) mustard
- 130 ml (½ cup) water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Soak cashews overnight in cold water or in boiling water for 10 minutes
- Drain cashews and add to a blender or food processor (or hand-held blender) along with all other ingredients other than chopped parsley
- Whizz until completely smooth
- Stir through the chopped parsley
- Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly
- Keeps covered in the fridge for up to a few days
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you purchase any of these products, a small percentage will come to me with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.
Wonderful thank you 🙏
Thank you so much, so so happy to hear that!
Added some rosemary. This is very delicious and It's going to be something I make all the time 😄. Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Thank you so much, so happy to hear that!!