Fresh, fruity and fun, this Vegan Mango Salsa is bursting with summery colours and flavours!
This salsa has sort of taken over as my favourite way to use mango in a salad...The mango, cucumber, tomato and coriander work together to create the perfect combination of soft, juicy and crunchy textures, whilst the lime and chilli in the dressing add tartness and a little spice that offsets the aromatic sweetness of the mango.
This Mango Salsa is so versatile and makes just the perfect side dish for summer dinner parties and barbecues, pairing beautifully with grilled meat and fish as well as veggies and beans.
It also couldn't be more simple to throw together, so it's perfect to make it you're in a rush to take something along to a friend's BBQ.
It's also vegan and gluten-free so, unlike a lot of other side dishes, is perfectly safe for eaters with a whole host of dietary requirements!
It's also the perfect healthy side dish for a lazy weeknight meal at home.
This Mango Salsa is delicious on its own, but even better when paired with dishes such as:
Want more fruity salads? Check out my:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Helpful tools to make this Vegan Mango Salsa:
Vegan Mango Salsa (GF)
For the dressing:
- Juice of ½ lime
- Pinch of cayenne chilli pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or sub any other sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
For the salsa:
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, very finely diced
- Bunch of fresh coriander (cilantro), roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl
For the salad:
- Add all chopped fruit, veg and herbs to a large bowl
- Pour over dressing and mix well
- Best enjoyed fresh but keeps in the fridge for up to a couple of days
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you purchase any of these products, a small percentage will come to me with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.