This Vegan Spiced Hot Chocolate is made from almond milk (because for some reason, unlike regular milk, almond milk doesn’t need to be heated and stirred for ages to get really thick) and dark chocolate so it’s relatively healthy as well as completely delicious!
I also like to add mixed spice to give it extra depth of flavour.
If you liked this post, check out my vegan Praline Hot Chocolate!
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d love for you to take a photo and tag it #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! It would really make my day to see what you come up with!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 squares dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- Melt chocolate in saucepan on low heat
- Add almond milk, sugar and mixed spice and mix well
- Keep stirring until thick