This Orange Carrot Juice is:
- super easy to make
- fresh and fruity
- great for boosting your immune system!
But don't worry, it's not one of those scary "healthy" juices that look and taste like swamp water.
I've always loved adding oranges to my juice as it adds a wonderfully fresh, fruity, fragrant citrusy aroma, and the acidity nicely balances out the sweetness of the apples.
This Orange Carrot Juice is super easy to make, requiring just 3 ingredients! Unfortunately you'll need a juicer to make it, rather than a blender.
Raw carrots, oranges and apples are packed full of Vitamin C, so a great way to boost your immunity to fight off all those winter colds.
For more delicious and healthy drinks, check out my:
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Milkshake
- Purple Sweet Potato Milkshake
- Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- Kinako Latte
- Black Sesame Latte
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Helpful tools to make this Orange Carrot Juice:
Orange Carrot Juice
- 1 large orange
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- Cut orange in half and peel off skin
- Cut each peeled half orange into eight pieces
- Trim the ends off the carrots (no need to peel) then cut into thick slices
- Cut the apple into half remove the stalk and the bottom, and then roughly chop into smaller pieces
- Put all of these through a juicer
- Add water to dilute the juice if you wish
- Best enjoyed immediately
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you purchase any of these products, a small percentage will come to me with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.