This Vegan Tofu Rice Noodle Salad is:
- easy to make
- super healthy
- full of flavour!
This Vegan Tofu Rice Noodle Salad is absolutely perfect for those hot summer days where you want to do minimal cooking, but want to eat a nutritious and satisfying dinner. Or, as it’s best served cold, it’s also great for packed lunches!
It’s one of those super easy no-recipe recipes which you can easily customise depending on what you happen to have on hand.
In terms of veggies, I went for a combination of different flavours and textures:
- candy-sweet red peppers
- fiery pickled ginger
- crunchy carrots
- peppery cress
- refreshing raw zucchini
- spicy radishes
- aromatic basil
- juicy sugar-snap peas
But you can really use this as an excuse to clear out your fridge!
The rainbow of crunchy raw vegetables pairs beautifully with the creamy cubes of silky tofu and perfectly chewy rice noodles to create an amazingly refreshing and satisfying salad.
As with most salads, the very best part of this dish is the dressing: it’s a great balance of salty, sweet, sour and slightly spicy flavours, and is sure to make any salad highly addictive!
For more delicious vegan noodle recipes, check out my:
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Vegan Tofu Rice Noodle Salad (GF)
For the salad:
- 2 portions rice noodles (ensure gluten-free if necessary)
- 300 g (10.5oz) silken tofu
- Carrot, peeled and cut into thin ribbons
- Zucchini (courgette), cut into thin ribbons
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Red pepper, cut into matchsticks
- Fresh basil, finely sliced
- Pickled ginger, roughly chopped
- Sugar-snap peas, thinly sliced
For the salad:
- Cook or soak rice noodles according to instructions on packet
- Drain and rinse tofu, then pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into small cubes
- Arrange cooked noodles, tofu and vegetables on a plate
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you click through and purchase any of the products, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.