These Raw Vegan Brownie Bites are fudgy and chewy, perfectly sweet and seriously satisfying! A super easy and healthy snack or dessert!
Why you’ll love these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites:
- they’re rich and fudgy
- they’re healthy and nutritious
- they’re a source of protein and fibre
- they’re sweet and nutty
- they’re easily transportable
- they’re filling and satisfying
- they’re refined sugar free
- they’re date-sweetened
- they’re gluten-free
- they’re nut-free optional
- they’re made with just 5 ingredients
- they take just 15 minutes to make!
How to make these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the full recipe.
- Place the oats in a food processor.
- Whizz until they form a fine powder.
- Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates, almond butter, cocoa powder and almond milk in the same food processor (no need to wash it out).
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add the ground oats and blend again until combined.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into little balls – you should be able to make 16.
How long do these Raw Vegan Brownie Bites keep for?
These Brownie Bites keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a good few days.
Substitutions you can make to this recipe:
- you can substitute the almond butter with peanut butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter or tahini
- you can use any type of milk: almond milk, cashew milk, soy milk, rice milk, oat milk etc
- for a nut-free version, use sunflower seed butter or tahini instead of almond butter, and use a nut-free plant-based milk.
More vegan no-bake treats:
- Chocolate Pudding Pots
- Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Cookies
- Strawberry Trifle
- Key Lime Pie
- Energy Balls
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Energy Bars
- Energy Bites
- Protein Balls
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please give it a rating, leave a comment, or tag a photo @rhiansrecipes #rhiansrecipes on Instagram! Thank you.
Raw Vegan Brownie Bites (Gluten-Free)
- Place the oats in a food processor and whizz until they form a fine powder
- Transfer into a bowl and set aside
- Place the dates, almond butter, cocoa powder and almond milk in the same food processor (no need to wash it out)
- Blend until completely smooth
- Add the ground oats and blend again until combined
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into little balls - you should be able to make 16
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a good few days
Disclosure: This posts contains affiliate links to Amazon. If you click through and purchase any of these films, a small percentage will come to me, with no extra cost to you! This income will go towards the running of this blog – thank you.